|Bilingual Reception :
- Open from 8am to 10pm
- Fax service
- Printer available
- Wake up calls
- Airport transfer reservation
|Lounge / bar :
- Only available to our customers
- Piano, chess, backgammon and French English library
- French & International magazines
- The Villa Nina has 15 guest rooms :
- Each of the rooms are air conditioned, are sound insulated and have Flat Screen Cable TV (20 channels, including English and Italian), a FREE high-speed WIFI internet connection and a direct telephone line
- 6 rooms with a sea view
- 12 rooms with a balcony
- Bathrooms with hairdryers
- Non smoking rooms available
- Family room (2 connecting rooms) available
- For the attention of parents with children :
- After listening carefully to comments from guests with children, we have determined that because of the security and layout of our hotel, we are unable to accommodate guests with babies and children under 7.
Thank you for your enquiry.
- Beyond 7 years old, thank you to reserve a triple room or the Junior Suite.
Breakfast : (optional)
- Continental breakfast in the lounge or in the garden :
12 € per person
- Public Parking at 20m from the hotel (open 24 hours)
- Free from 01/10 to 31/05
- From 01/06 to 30/09 : 10€ /day
- All parking in the streets around the hotel are free all year around.
- Private & public sand beaches 50m from the hotel
- Many restaurants in very close proximity
- We are very sorry but pets are not allowed.
|Departure and Arrival :
Our General Sales Conditions can be found on page "Rates" or "Reservations"
- Any arrival later than 9:30pm needs to advice the hotel
- Rooms must be imperatively free before 11:30am on the day of departure.
- Rooms are available starting at 2:30pm
- Bills have to be paid between 8:00am and 10:00pm
- In case of a long stay (more than a week), a weekly bill is given to the client.
Payment with the following cards:
5, rue Sainte Marguerite - 06160 Juan les Pins - Tel: (0)4 93 61 55 16 - Fax: (0)4 93 67 57 85 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Nina Hôtel - Tous droits réservés 2006.